Wallet Organizer System Owls
I find myself clipping coupons far less now. The world of coupon and store apps have completely changed the way I organize. This is the system I designed for my own needs, and you may find this a good fit for you too! I like the secure feeling of the way everything sits inside the bag, nothing flapping around. I also prefer the large open access at the top of the bag to make it easy to see and get to what you need, while everything stays secure in the pouch.
Can also hold phone, pens, checkbook, notes, receipts, etc.
This is what comes with the system -
1. Outer Carry Bag 8" x 5"- This bag is based on my standard regular coupon organizer. This new style is NOT made to clip onto your grocery cart, it instead closes with a secure decorative snap.
2. Card carrier pouch 7" x 4", with 8 pockets inside for credit, gift and store loyalty cards. In addition to the approx 20+ cards it holds, there is also ample room inside for cash/notes/pen/small pad/etc. There is a decorative snap closure at top. Easy to transfer to different bags in a flash, always have all the "important" stuff in one secure place.
3. Coupon Carrier Pouch 7" x 4", with 12 hard stock dividers. 1" deep, holds 100+ coupons
4. Zippered change Purse 7" x 4"
5. Four fabric cash/budget envelopes 7" x 3.5", also good for receipts, coupons, lists, etc